About Richard Rakowitz
Richard Rakowitz earned his BA in History and Masters in History at Queens College. He also earned a German linguistic degree at the University of Strasbourg and an Italian linguistic degree at the University of Pavia.
Richard has had a distinguished academic record having received numerous awards including:
- The Research Award in Social Studies
- Kappa Delta Pi, International Honor Society in Education
- Excellence in History Award
- Magna Cum Laude
- Presidential Award in Academics
- Phi Alpha Theta member, History Honor Society
- Golden Key International Honor Society
- Dean’s List
In his career, Richard has worked as a Freelance translator, editor and writer in Chinese, German, Italian, and Spanish. Richard has travelled to many countries in Europe and has travelled extensively in Asia and in South America. He lived in Italy and provided freelance guided tours in Italian and German. Richard has provided translation services in Spanish, German, Italian, Latin, and Chinese.